Welcome and thanks for visiting my site!
My name is Mallori, most people call me Mal (plus it’s easier to pronounce living abroad).
I’m a California native, I married my husband June 2008, we have two amazing little boys. I started this site originally as brownmomabroad.com and have recently changed it to Malabroad.com. I enjoy doing interviews from time to time, blogging about my life, running an expatriate site 852 Mamas as well as diving into a bit of freelance work for micro-businesses. I’d love to hear from you if you’d like to connect on any of the above!
A few points about me 🙂
- I’m Mallori, better known as Mal.
- Originally from Northern California.
- Baby of the 80s.
- Married in 2008.
- Moved abroad to Abu Dhabi, UAE in 2009.
- Became a Mother in 2011.
- Moved again in 2015.
- Currently in Hong Kong.
- Blessed with another baby in 2017.
- I can always enjoy a good laugh at practical jokes and black culture memes.
- I enjoy dancing.
- I’m a self-proclaimed connector.
- I enjoy doing random projects!